- . Promote custody services and investor services to institutional clients in relation to various fund and investment products such as offshore fund, authorized fund, bond trustee RQFII, QFII, and QDII, and etc.
- Actively generate and grow business both from existing clients and potential customers.
- Manage, develop and maintain quality client’s relationship.
- University degree holders in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines. Have knowledge in banking and financial products.
- Over 2 years working experience preferably in custody and investor services industry or in corporate banking industry serving financial institutional (FI) clients such as insurance company, fund and asset management company.
- Good analytical and professional presentation skills
- Strong business development and clients management skills.
- Self-initiative and strong team player
Candidates with less experience will be considered as “Assistant Manager.”