- Providing an independent assessment of credit proposals originated from the bank’s Commercial Banking and/or SME Banking Division,
- Ensuring that they adhere to regulatory and policy guidelines and meet the bank’s credit standards, before approving or supporting to higher levels for approval.
- Responsible for post-approval monitoring of the relevant client portfolio and other credit-related duties.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of credit related experience in commercial banking / SME banking
- Self-motivated and independent with an analytical mindset
- Comfortable to deal with details
- Good credit assessment skill, with sound knowledge in commercial banking loan / SME products and proficiency in analyzing complex groups
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and good team player
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified