- Perform independent credit analysis on corporate and financial institutions;
- Prepare credit proposals and presentations to management;
- Maintain credit assessment models and prepare periodic reports;
- Perform country / industry research and credit monitoring;
- Other related ad hoc tasks.
- University graduate, major in Accounting, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management or related discipline;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in credit/financial analysis;
- Basic knowledge of fixed income and treasury products;
- Proactive, mature, independent, pleasant and open-minded;
- Good team player;
- Rational risk appetite, capable to assist the team in identifying alpha-generating investments;
- Detail-oriented with strong communication, writing and analytical skills;
- Well versed in the application of Microsoft Excel and basic knowledge of Bloomberg;
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA or related analytic tools an advantage.