- Sourcing of new material product of Fabric (Knit & Textile).
- Follow up project of Corporate Account from Japan US and Europe regions.
- Coordinate with home factory/ vendor about running schedule, bulk production.
- Liaise with internal department for costing, delivery lead time , report to sales department.
- Relevant reports submit to headquarter.
- Degree/ Diploma in Textile/ Garment or above.
- At least 2 to 3 years hands-on merchandising experience (Fabric or others accessories) , presentation experience to overseas clients.
- (fresh graduate with good language skill will be considered)
- Proficiency in Excel, Words, Power point presentation.
- Good communication skills in English, Japanese (JLPT N2), Mandarin , and native Cantonese.
- Overseas business travel may needed in coming future (Now no need and may start after settle down of COVID-19)