- Coordinate the business development and client servicing effort for pensions clients in Greater China
- Proactively build understanding of the clients organizational structure and investment priorities
- Continuously evaluating client needs, designing an organizational approach to relationship management and providing value added services
- Manage reporting for the client accounts and assist in compiling presentation materials for internal and external client meetings
- Establish and maintain regular communication with institutional sales
- Coordinate client requests promptly and accurately
- Actively measure and monitor success of client accounts business plan execution
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned and be responsible for the quality and satisfaction of the project
- Consistently seek ways to better service clients and improve internal coordination
- Organize and prioritize time and resource to meet goals and expectations
- Work closely with the Head to initiate, lead, and participate in regular CR projects
- University degree specializing in Economics, Business or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years’ prior working experience in the financial services industry, preferably in marketing/asset management sector with client relationship management experience.
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred