- Promote private trust products such as family trust, charitable trust, employee’s share award to potential clients through different channels including intermediaries and referrals of the bank
- Explore and acquire new business by networking through different channels including, broker, insurance agent and bank branches etc.
- Address client’s need and provide professional advices so as to maximize business opportunities
- Manage client relationship and answer enquiries
- Prepare presentation, marketing and promotional materials
- Monitor KYC process and ensure risk management policy is followed
- Collaborate with trust administration team for new client’s onboarding process
- Participate in ad hoc projects pertaining to marketing and coordination with Head Office of the bank
- Degree in Law, Accounting or business related disciplines, preferably with professional qualification such as HKCIS, CPA and STEP etc.
- Over 3 years relevant experience in private trust / banking and financial services sector
- Knowledge of securities and relevant regulations in Hong Kong
- Good business acumen, communication and organization skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese Languages
Candidates with more experience can apply for “Head / Senior Manager, Private Trust Business Development”