- Supervise and support the routine operations of branches;
- Engage in sales activities for promoting consumer banking products to prospective clients.
- Degree holder or above, with minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in branch operations management;
- Passed in Securities and Futures Intermediaries Examination is a must. (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1, 4). Passed in MPF & Insurance Intermediaries Examinations are preferable;
- Detail-minded, good communication skills and can work well in a team.