- Manage daily branch operations;
- Facilitate customer relationship management and branch’s financial services in achieving bank’s sales targets;
- Monitor and motivate a team of staff in providing retail banking services.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years banking experience of which at least 5 years’ sales experience in retail banking and 2-3 years’ experience in branch operations management
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and people management skills
- Passed in MPF, Insurance, Securities and Futures Intermediaries Examinations are required. (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1 & 4)
- Professional qualification of AHKIB, CPA, ACCA or CFA is an advantage