- Manage daily processing of import and export bills transactions and prepare relevant data entries
- Ensure trade facilities draw down within approved limit and comply with approved credit conditions.
- Arrange payments in connections with Import and Export L/C
- Provides technical advice to client.
- Examines all new applications submitted by customer and clarify with customer in case of need.
- Performs clerical duties such as filing, data inputting and performing routine calculations
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma holder with minimum 5 years relevant experience in import and export bills operations in bank
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated and work independently
- Good command of English and Chinese