This successful talent has to performs a variety of routine accounting functions of moderate complexity, prepares certain daily control and regulatory reports. In addition, he or she should be assisted in month-end closings, taxation schedules & Key Financial information Disclosure Statements. Moreover, this right talent needs to operate the daily / month-end processing of the accounting reporting tools.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing and 1st level reviewing of HKMA banking returns, financial disclosure and Head Office financial reports
- Implement and develop internal control measures for ensuring data accuracy of daily accounting controls and regulatory reporting
- Coordinate and liaise with relevant external auditors and departments on issues relating to annual audit and regulatory reporting
- Perform gap analysis of new or changes in regulatory reporting requirements
- Provide on-going user acceptance testing (UAT) and internal control on the reporting system – Data foundation
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or IT related disciplines preferably with a recognized professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years of banking experience in the HKMA regulatory reporting
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Good remuneration package with be provided to successful talent.