- Handle existing corporate clients in mainland and overseas.
- Develop new clients and new market, follow up current market trends and news.
- Maintain good relationship with existing suppliers , co-work with headquarter and branch offices.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior
- China and overseas business trip will be required after COVID 19 is settled.
- University graduate with over 6 years of sales experience in raw materials product industry.
- Initiative, self-motivated and be a good team player.
- Well organized, willing to learn and be able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin with knowledge of Japanese (JLPT N1) is preferable.