- Fabric Product/ Material arrangement from vendor to factory/ OEM site.
- Monitor delivery status of product from site to clients; transfer shipping documents and payment advice from team to clients side.
- Sourcing of new material product from vendors, quotation request for cost evaluation, report to Japan headquarter side.
- Translation work from Japanese to English/ written Chinese.
- Business trip to mainland and Far East regions.
- Diploma or above.
- At least 1 year of Fashion/ Textile merchandising experience (Fresh graduate with good Japanese skill may consider).
- Good command of English, Japanese (at less JLPT N2 level) and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint.
- Good time management for meeting tight schedule sometimes.
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified