- Assist the Secretary Supervisor for general administration matter.
- Organizing and coordinating senior staff events , company events.
- Handle leasing details including new lettings, renewals.
- Coordinate with different parties in fitting out, takeover and handover of office premises, instruct junior staffs for follow up.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- University graduates or above
- Minimum 6 years relevant working experience at general administration
- Initiative, self-motivated and be a good team player.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English, Japanese (JLPT N2) and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in MS office and Chinese Word Processing