- Lead the team and deliver effective custodian administration services
- Achieve the goals and provide professional middle office functions of Custodian Administration
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders effectively and facilitate smooth operations of Custodian Department
- Communicate with business units, frontlines, and implement procedures manuals, workflows and control measures related to custodian administration
- Provide middle office administration in corporate trust, agent and fund custodian services
- Handle and read all relevant agreements, deeds and other documents before execution
- Degree holder in Law, Finance and Accounting, Business Administration, Company Secretary / Corporate Governance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification such as STEP, CPA, LLB, LLM, HKCGI or ACIS etc. is an advantage
- Experience in SFC authorized funds regulations, KYC, FATCA & CRS etc.
- Solid experience in relative business environment
- Strong leadership, communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in computer literature
Candidates with less experience can apply for “Manager / Senior Officer, Custodian Administration”.