- Reporting to the Credit Risk Manager and supporting the team in managing the credit risk cycle, including acquisition, portfolio management, collection strategies, credit systems and MIS reporting for unsecured and secured products offered by the Retail Banking Division.
- Supporting the coordination and follow up on internal audit, external audit and regulatory reviews conducted on Retail Credit Department and participate in system implementation / enhancement and ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder in Statistics, Risk Management, Quantitative Analysis, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related disciplines
- 3 years of relevant working experience in banking industry or financial industry
- Good command of MS Word & Excel and SAS programming skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Credit Risk Officer. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.