- Supervise the claims team in daily claims operation, enquiries and continuous claims process improvement
- Seek verification from stakeholders to ensure delivery of a focused claims services
- Promptly handle first and third party claims
- Assist manager in preparation of management reports
- Develop claims handling strategies to ensure appropriate reserves are set up with due investigations and appropriate specialists
- Facilitate the settling of complex claims and process related paperwork
- Make improvements in claims operation efficiency and service quality
- Review company policies to determine coverage or liability for new claims
- Ensure legal compliance, adherence to claims processes, and payments
- Degree Holder in Business or insurance discipline or with relevant professional qualification such as ANZIIF / ACII etc.
- Work experience in handling general insurance claims
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Proficient in computer literature
Candidate with less experience will be considered as “Claims Officer”.