- Prepare financial reporting with team members in accordance with IFRS17
- Support processing for transition of current closing process from IFRS4 to IFRS17
- Handle quarterly and annual business returns for statutory filing to HK Insurance Authority
- Duties include monthly closing, management accounts, investment portfolio reports, major variance analysis, forecasts and budgets for management review
- Other ad-hoc job if necessary
- Bachelor Degree with major in Accounting / Finance.
- Qualified Accountant of HKICPA is a must.
- 5 years of relevant experience in insurance / finance industry with 2 years managerial experience.
- Must with Knowledge of IFRS .
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in MS Windows & Office operations.