- Provide support to the legal team in contract drafting and review, contract management and legal research;
- Work closely with external service provider to handle company secretarial matter;
- Perform general administrative duties (e.g. preparing training and presentation materials, documentations, internal reports and meeting arrangements);
- Ad hoc duties assigned as required.
- Degree holder of related discipline;
- At least 2 to 3 years legal and administration work experience in law firm or in-house legal department;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Proficiency in English and Chinese word processing;
- Well organized and detail oriented with good communication skills.