The successful candidate will be participated in the implementation of risk control measures in relation to operation of corporate trust and custodian such as bond trustee, escrow agent and fund custodian (private fund or authorised fund), as well as handling documentation and follow up with default bond handling.
- Review and coordinate documentation in relation to corporate trust such as bond trustee, escrow agent and fund custodian (private fund or authorised fund) related services.
- Implement risk control measures in relation to operation of corporate trust and custodian related cases, as well as handling documentation and follow up with default bond handling.
- Coordinate and communicate well externally and internally.
- Assist Superior to complete other tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge in legal proceedings and documents in relation to bond trustee and debt restructuring.
- Proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access System.
- Good writing skills in English and Chinese.
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and good in Putonghua.
- Good communication and organization skills with positive learning attitude.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as lower positions
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Officer
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified