- Acts as Project Manager on critical infrastructure projects
- Participate in the bank transformation to the next generation of IT infrastructure
- Assist Department Head to define network and infrastructure strategy and roadmap
- Define Cloud architecture principles, strategies, standards, guidelines and processes
- Keep on fine-tuning and maintaining a secured, high performance and availability IT infrastructure
- Supervise a team to ensure the operating stability, efficiency and security of an organization’s network systems and infrastructure.
- Guide the Technical Support Managers to ensure the projects and tasks are align to the corporate infrastructure and network strategy
- Propose solutions to support the Group’s new business directions and initiatives, including cloud based platform and Fintech initiatives
- Recommend alternative technologies & improvements to increase operations efficiency or cost reduction. In bank
- Evaluate IT technologies, market trends and industry; and Identify prospective impact on business and bank operations.
- Liaises with IT Security Management to ensure security, reliability, integrity and robustness of solution design.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Over 8 years of experience in technical support area in financial services industry
- Hands-on experience in DEVOPS and Cloud Computing
- Experience on design and implementation experience in different Cloud Service Providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Good team management and organizational skill and able to work independently
- Can communicate well with stakeholders at all levels
- Certification in project management / technical support management is preferred