Internship Program 2020
The internship program is designed to provide students engaged in a field experience with an opportunity to share their insights, to explore link between their studies and the actual work environment.
The internship program offers you full-time position from our clients company during the summer vacation or for a 3 months period. You are not only work to meet our clients business needs, but will enhances your academic knowledge with relevant work assignments that can help you prepare for your future career.
- Banking & Finance
- Business Services
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resources & Admin
- Information Technology
- Medical / Pharmaceutical
- Property Development
- Trading and Distribution
- A valid permit to work in Hong Kong SAR
- A Degree / Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or equivalent with good academic results
- Good communication skills. High proficiency in both written and spoken English. Fluent spoken and written Chinese would be advantageous
- Available full-time during the internship period
02 Mar (Spring Intern)
05 May (Summer Intern)
20 Dec (Winter Intern)
Mar – May 2020 (Spring Intern)
Jun – Aug 2020 (Summer Intern)
Dec – Feb 2021 (Winter Intern)
- Have your cover letter and résumé ready before filling out the application form.
- All fields marked with * are mandatory.
- You can only use English in applying.
- You are allowed to submit only one application.
- The duration of an internship generally ranges between 2 – 3 months.
- Even if you are eligible, there is no guarantee of placement. We receive more applications from qualified candidates than we can place.
- Your application will be accessed by our consultant and will stay in our database for a period of 24 months.
- We do not respond to each and every candidate. If selected, you will be directly contacted by our consultant. If you do not receive any update within six months, it means that your application has not been successful.